02 September 2007

Playstation 3 Game Round-Up

So, I'm pretty much a n00b gamer, and I don't dedicate that many hours to slugging it out, so these reviews are going to be fairly basic.

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 2.5/5
I got this game thanks to Jobsey's recommendation. I think the graphics stink. Sure it's high-def, but the FMV parts look crap. I find it a boring game. The game is too open, and I don't feel any connection with the characters. Maybe I don't play it enough. Maybe I haven't put enough time into playing it. Maybe the characters are just too ugly. I think I prefer the multiplayer feeling of WoW. Thanks for the crap advice Jobsey.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 4/5
This game is cool. I want to play it more. The story is a bit too disjointed. The female character "Racheal" needs a breast reduction.

MotorStorm 3/5
As a dirt racing game this is cool.

Super Stardust HD 4.5/5
This seems like a simple game, but it's incredibly addictive. It's an easy game to jump in and start going for it. That's my gaming style. And it's cheap!

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection 3/5
Fun and cheap.

Calling All Cars! 1/5
This game had good reviews, but it's shit. Maybe one day I'll try it on multiplayer.

Splinter Cell 2/5
I bought this game on the recommendation of Trappa. I expected a sneaky spy game, but it's more like a lame game. Thanks for nothing Trappa!

5 comments:

LegoTrapps said...

Meh, you bought a PS3 man, nuff said

www.indigofan.com said...

You can't talk. Go buy a T.V. leggotrapps!

Jobsey said...

its yer own fault u got oblivion man i told u it was fugly

and i kept on telling u to go get ninja gaiden too no credit for that either

next time ill just advise u to go get hannah montana man hahah

www.indigofan.com said...

jobsey, you told me oblivion was good. you said it was better than Wow. ... although, yes, you did say the characters were ugly.

maybe I just can't stand ugly? :-)

i got ninja gaiden because of the demo, not your advice (since I know you haven't even played it!)

ethandesu said...

I might be off the mark here, but I've been playing online resistance, and I've never played anything better..