07 June 2007

I Trapp so I therefore I Pwn


In the latest installment of rice300 gamer profiles Stickyrice chats to the legendard Trappatoni. With a quick temper, master skillz at fps controls and penchant for making workmates cry, all this combines to make a highly competitive and pwnerer of console gaming at the highest level.

Known as a pwnerer of few words, Stickyrice via the rice300 hotline spoke to Trapps

Stickyrice : Trapps welcome!

Trapps : zzzzz

SR : Wake up man!

T : Whoops.. sorry at work so cbf and fffs..

SR : Huh?

Trapps : Hurry up you poor excuse for a grain!

SR : sniff..

Trapps : HAHA crying already! Man yer weak!

SR : man! I have a cold!

Trapps : watever..

SR : So Trapps please explain your gaming history

Trapps : Been a gamer since early 80s with the Atari at my buddy’s place and the game & watch!

SR : So you think yer an pwnerer?

Trapps : Mid-table pwnerer at most games, pure pwnage at games that I get animalistic about

SR : What are your favourite games?

Trapps : 1. Goldeneye 007 | 2. World of Warcraft | 3. Zelda 64 | 4. Halo 1 & 2 | 5. Advance Wars series. Ask me again in a few years and the Clancy games on the 360 will crash in at about number 3, especially Rainbow Six Vegas

SR : Why don't you join the army?

Trapps : Yeah I was thinking about that but I might die.

SR : what u like to do most in gaming?

Trapps : special ops takedowns of buku hostiles with sik military hardware, the more realistic the better, and unlocking achievements

SR : What's buku a special type of tofu?

Trapps : You sicken me man

SR : please state your sad gamer story

Trapps : I got the last Xbox in the Kmart specifically for Halo and set it up to find existing games saves on the HD… WTF? Used Xbox crashes repeatedly after the first mission, it’s late and I can’t return it until the next day, sleepless night ensues

SR : Bwahahaha!! So how did you feel man?!

Trapps : mad and physically sick, vowed never to shop at Kmart ever again!

SR : did u go ape sh$t at people at Kmart?

Trapps : does Diddy Kong sh*t in the woods?

SR : were there any emotional after effects from this incident?

Trapps : lingering compulsion to unwrap gaming products with utmost care like it makes a difference, fetish for shrink wrap and hatred of opened game boxes ala EB

SR : Looking back at this incident how do you feel about it now?

Trapps : I take comfort that at least I didn’t have to shoot my pony

SR : Thank you Trapps its nice to know a pwnerer like you can feel pain

Trapps : toodles

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi trapps,

this is shotmypony and you fcuking stay away from my pony man.

LegoTrapps said...

your pony got POWNEYED

Anonymous said...

yeah do you like pony headshot last night ?

LegoTrapps said...

very clinical and precise jin, the practice you got shooting your pony has paid off with sik fps skillz