01 June 2007

My Little Pony Jordan


This is part one of legendary gaming stories from the pro-gamers in Rice300. First up Stickyrice speaks to Jinjin and his sad fate with his little pony Jordan.

STICKYRICE : So JinJin. You're famed for being a pro-gamer. For pwning. But I heard you have a sad sad gamer story. Please tell!

JJ : i played one horsing game before in my entire life.. its a konami
horse breeding game.. and i sucked at it.. i trained the horsie to damn
hard that he died during the race

SR : DIED?! HAHAHAHA

JJ : yeah man it died.. bwahahahah..

well i didnt really die in the race but like really horsie situation... he
got a really bad injury to the leg (i dont know which part of the leg..its
in jap) but its so bad that he cant even retire.. and have to kill him.

SR : Kill him? That's a bit harsh! Didn't you have other horses? Put him to stud?

JJ : i only have one horsie.. and with limited budget.. and its AUTO
SAVED..

SR : Autosave huh? that's hardcore.

JJ : i got so frustrated that i dont play that game anymore..

SR : Bwahahaha

JJ : you wont find it funny if you raised that thing for like 20 hours of game time.. and he started to show signs that he could run in those big G1 to G3 racing and suddenly, in those no much money making weekly matches, you horse leading by a mile broke down right in front of the finish line and then got a very nasty injury then you have to kill him..

MAN THAT WAS A FKING DIASTER man.. thatz why i remembered it so clearly...
IT WAS SUCH A FKING BAD FEELING

SR : What was his name?

JJ : i knew my horsie (his name is Jordan) would be the best horsie in the game
and fking hell the computer just cheated and killed my jordan..

i will never forgive KOEI for screwing my horse

SR : Did some rival trainer poisoned your horsie bahahahaha phar
lap style haha?

JJ : Sticky you just dont know how much care and effort I have in Jordan and the bloody feeling I went thru when I realised I have to pull the trigger...

SR : You have my condolences JinJin. May Jordan rest in peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh JinJin, why dont you come to my house and I give you a special massage to relieve your pain.