09 May 2007

Hello Uncles! Milhouse here!


Hello Milhouse here! Hello to the uncles of rice300, Jobsey has said very nice things about you! What did I do today?

I'm quite excited about uncle Graham getting a 360! It will be fun to be able to play with him online! I remember him on WoW he was very nice but a bit forgetful about things. Oh well I'm forgetful too but I have bits of stuffing in my brain.

I am also happy to see uncle Jinnah buying the wii. The wii is my favourite but Jobsey doesn't really play it much for some reason. I have lots of fun making Mii's!

Jobsey told me that uncle Loki wanted to shoot me with a big gun. Hee hee uncle Loki is so funny!

And uncle Laurence said he wanted to play tennis with me! I am practising hard!!!

Do you like my jumper? It is my favourite!

Toodles!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is milhouse? isn't that matt's wife?? calling us 'uncles' makes us all sound like seedy dirty old men, which although true, totally unnecessary.

Anonymous said...

I am milhouse! Jobsey's favourite teddy bear! He named me after Bart's best friend in the Simpsons and not cause of a marine animal!

You were funny uncle David when you played guitar hero 2

toodles

Anonymous said...

Yo milhouse,

Uncle JinJin just bought himself a Wii, wanna come to my house for a game or two?

Anonymous said...

Hello uncle jinjin, it was fun to play with you on the 360 last night I could tell you were very excited!!