17 April 2007

XI YAN SWEETS AT STAR STREET









After bumping into the Mr. Lee, I decided its time for a dinner. I dont want to run around looking for good food but guess what? Star Street is right next to me... hhehehe.. I heard there is one restaurant "XI YAN" which made excellent Tofu, Tomato and Desert. Man, this restuarant is amazing. Its kinda those fusion thing but man, they made really good food. The Pomelo juice in the first pic is excellent; it sparked your appetite tremendously. Raddist patties XO sauce is always my favourite but the best is the tofu (sorry forget to take pics) and the tomato. Dont know how to explain in words. .it is just that good. Go try it out :P

Address:
shop 1, g/f, wing fung st (next to star street) , wanchai (more towards admiralty) HK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo. i heard good things about that place. actually, star street is pretty cool all round.